Saturday, February 7, 2009

The Man Store

This is an idea I've been pitching for a long time, and it is the most appropriate first post for this blog.  Here's the idea.

Simple Choices, Painless Shopping.

I believe that there are certain items that people would rather not have choices on.  Especially guys.  Have you ever gone into Wal-Mart wanting to buy shampoo, some t-shirts, and some paper towels?  Have you ever shopped for 20 minutes just to get a couple very simple things?  That's why the man store would exist.

It's like a convenience store.  It only has a couple of choices for anything in the store, but they are the best choices.  They are like the consumer reports best value recommendations.  You never have to question what you are buying when you shop here.  You know it's the best because it's the Man Store.

Thoughts?

2 comments:

  1. I don't understand how the man store is any different from walgreens or the 7-11. A few items in each category and you're done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, it might be similar to 7-11, except that if I shop at 7-11 I know I'm getting ripped off. I'm paying three times the cost I normally would for toothpaste. These would have to be reasonably priced items like you find at Walmart or it wouldn't work. You would have to know you could trust the brand AND the price.

    ReplyDelete