Wednesday, February 18, 2009

You Brew Shop

Yes, yes, I know that every town has a home brew shop or two, but not a good one.

It would have a classy environment. 

It would have a bar with beer and wine.

It would have regular wine and cheese tasting events, as well as beer drinking contests.

It would have the ability for people to come on a Saturday to take a class on beer or wine making.   Even better, people could actually start to make their beverage at the class and come back when it is done, or the next time something needs to be done in the brewing process.

It would also sell all the equipment people would need to make their own at home.

I think people would pay for all of these services, don't you?  Do you think it could turn a profit?

2 comments:

  1. I think it sounds like a great idea! Especially with people trying to find a way to save money. If they felt like they were getting a better cost on something they already buy, by putting in some of their time and having fun while doing it, it could be a great opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is a great idea. It would be a great place to go for a drink and learn how to make one as well. I'm already thinking of logos and t-shirts that I could design from a business like this. Even though I can't even drink, I would still go in on a venture like this one.

    ReplyDelete